Saturday, October 15, 2011

Top 10 SRK quotes

Post oleh : Badmash Company | Rilis : 12:14 AM | Series :
How I want to spend my money: See I keep telling everyone, the only thing I really want to do is to make public utilities for women all around the country. That's my life's dream. It's my life's dream. I want to do it with my money.

 I believe I can fly: I am untouched by any fear that my stardom will go away, and I know, as I speak to you, it is the most impractical thought that a man can have. But I think that, how you are content and how you are protected. I feel I am infallible. Like I said I believe I can fly, and I could believe I could fly when I was 25. At 45 I believe that I can fly. When I will be 75, with all due respect I am not comparing when I look at Rajini Sir, when I look at Amitji.

 I am a bit of a Sufi: I am solitary, reclusive for now. I am a bit of a Sufi and a bit of a reclusive person. … I am being consumed every moment in a good sense.

 Most hurtful thing ever said: Sometimes I am told that I am not (sensitive). You know, it's very strange. I am over sensitive. But I am told I am not sensitive to people and that I am detached and I lie.


Someone asked if I am gay: Spend an evening with me, I said, "kabhi merey saath aik raat guzaro."
Stupidest question ever: I don't know. One of the ones which I really find stupid is, which was asked to me 10 years back and has been asking me, when are you retiring? But why should I retire? I mean, what have I done just to retire?
How I like my critiques: You can give it to me but you have to put in like kid gloves. You have to be really kind to me.
 
 Everything can hurt me : For life. I am like this. And if you tell me a small thing like I don't like your telephone, I get hurt. I am over-sensitive. The other day my friend told me that, you know it's very difficult to criticise you, even constructively, we can't because we know you get hurt. Every one...
 
 There's more to life than to say "tujhe dekha toh yeh jana sanam": Obviously this life has been given for something more than saying I am on it. It is much more and I need to do it as the essence of my life. I need not do it as a schedule of my life, as an agenda, as a part, as a job of my life, so I would love to do it. So I am sitting in a party and suddenly some, you know we got to do this for, I don't want to do dance, chaiyan chaiyan, I will do for you. Want me to dance, chammak chalo, I will do it for you. But this I am not doing, because you don't feel it. You are doing this because you want to fit in your schedule. I do it personally.
 
 Childish superhero: I do everything childish, I sulk, I get angry, you cannot talk to me, mainly you have to treat me nicely, if you are rude to me I sulk, I go away.
 In a recent interview to NDTV, Shah Rukh Khan says he's a bit of a Sufi. That – and more – from I Am SRK.

google+

linkedin